We have decades of experience in providing professionally planned and managed charters throughout the eastern Indonesian Archipelago. We are ready to assist and advise to help make your trip happen.
Here is the process for booking Sri NOA NOA:
- Sri Noa Noa bookings are taken on a “first come, first served” basis. Many customers, particularly our regular customers, book well in advance, up to 12 months, so to avoid disappointment plan your trip early.
- Contact us to check availability of our boats and obtain a quote.
- Read our booking Terms & Conditions. A non-refundable deposit of 30% of trip price secures your dates with the final balance due 60 days before departure.
- After the booking, we will ask you for your payment, i.e. your deposit (30% of trip price, non-refundable). We take payment by bank transfers.
- Upon receipt of your deposit, we will send you a confirmation, receipt and itinerary and costing.
- Final payment is due 60 days before your departure. We also send you a passenger detail form as we require the following information for each passenger travelling:
- Full name as shown in passport
- Date of birth
- Passport number
- Passport expiry date
- Pickup location (address and phone number of your hotel), or flight arrival and departure details (flight numbers, times and dates)
- Travel insurance details (company & policy number). Travel insurance is mandatory.
- Dietary requirements
- Upon receipt of your final payment, we send you your final itinerary. It is your responsibility to ensure all travel details are correct.
- We pick you up at your pickup location and take you directly to your boat, where your trip begins. The pickup location is the nearest local airport.
- Before the trip (and also underway with Captain Heri), please have your group leader inform us about what you would like to do, your special preferences and together we can fine tune your itinerary.